Christmas is coming which means so many secret Santas!
Any of your girls would love these lil treats all under $50.
- Voluspa Candle Set – I have this and love it. They’re so cute and smell amazing.
- Capri Blue Candle – No need to explain.
- Adidas Slides – The best to run to the store for some late night slice n bake Christmas cookies or around the house.
- Beauty Blender Pack – This is something that I always need but HATE to buy.
- Seamless Wine Glasses – You can never have too many and these are beautiful. Pack of 4. They come in rose gold as well.
- Travel Hair Dryer – A lot of ladies are partial to their own hair dryers… but when I go on a quick weekend trip packing my hair dryer is too much. This mini one is perfect size and it HAS to be better than the ones at the hotel…
- Tassel Earrings – Tassel earrings are a thing rn… and these are good.
- Mario Badescu Mask & Mist – This stuff is magic.
- PJ Pants – I love a good pair of PJ pants.. I tend to stay away from “sets” just because the sizes are always off and I always end up wearing my own top… I’d rather have a nice pair of pants than top and bottom.
- Scarf – A good neutral colored scarf is a win with everyone.
- Pom Pom Beanie – I mean look at it… it’s cute.
- Travel Mugs – Prettiest to go travel mug with top!
- Throw Blanket – You can never have too many and these colors are awesome.
Shop the post
I hope y’all enjoyed this! I plan on doing a few more gift guides this holiday season.