GIFT GUIDE: MOTHER IN LAW
- JEWELY ORGANIZER – These are so good for bathroom or closet. Always a need.
2. NICE EARRINGS – A good pair of everyday earrings is a great gift.
3. SILK PILLOW CASE – These are supposed to be amazing for skin and hair. This one is the very best.
4. TEA KETTLE – For the hot tea loving MIL. I am obsessed with this SMEG one. How cute!
5. COMFY SOCKS – These barefoot dreams ones are $15 and so freaking soft. These would an awesome addition if you’re doing a few gifts.
6. TYLER GLAMOUROUS – This detergent smells like heaven. My mom LOVES IT.
7. BAREFOOT DREAMS CARDIGAN – These are the most amazing quality and so soft. Such a good gift that your MIL will love and wear time and time again but probably wouldn’t splurge on for themselves.
8. UGG SLIPPERS – These are such a good gift!
9. PRETTY SERVING BOWL – For the MIL who loves to host or spend time in her kitchen. I love anything Mudpie but this serving bowl is especially gorgeous.
10. BAREFOOT DREAMS THROW BLANKET – Again with the BD, but I think this brand makes such a good gift because it’s one that your MIL wont buy themselves but will LOVE. I want one of these to curl up on the couch with.
11. TRAVEL CASE/ MAKEUP BAG – This Mark and Graham travel case is SO PRETTY! You get 15% off with your first purchase. Such a good gift! Especially for the MIL who travels often.
12. WEIGHTED BLANKET – My aunt told me this was her favorite gift she received last year. This one has TONS of reviews and is a good price.
13. WRAP – I love this pretty, soft Barefoot Dreams wrap. This is a good BD product that can be used to be cozy around the house or thrown over jeans out on the town. LOVE!
14. LEATHER BAG – This one is under $70 and everyone loves it. It comes in black and brown. Perfect as a purse or carry on travel bag.
15. INSTANT POT – We love ours!
16. LE CREUSET – An amazing gift! Any of their items are great. Another item that your MIL would be thrilled to receive and probably wouldn’t go out and buy for themselves on a whim.
17. BATH TRAY – For the MIL who loves to take bubble baths. This would be so cute to get with bubble bath, a candle, maybe the socks I listed above, and a good book. So cute!
18. FRAMED PICTURES – And the number one thing most MILs told me they wanted from their kids was framed pictures of their grandkids/family. These frames have great reviews on Amazon and come in a few colors.
Leave a Reply