GIFT GUIDE: FOR HIM
- LL Bean Dopp kit – A Dopp kit is always a go to item. These get nasty quick so if your man has had his for a few years it’s time for a new one. Also nice to get engraved.
2. Knife – Joe says that this knife is the best ever… if you get this for the outdoorsy man in your life they will be very impressed. The brand is Benchmark.
3. Yeti – Joe goes through these so quickly. He is always looking for one to take his coffee in to work.
4. Lululemon Joggers – A splurge but seriously THE BEST. Beware – this will start a bad habit. I bought Joe a pair for his bday last year and now he wants them for every gift. He lives in his + they’re super good looking.
5. Ugg House Shoes – Another gift Joe got and became obsessed with. My mom got him some last year and he LOVES them. These have hard bottoms so he can take Cash out, or the trash, and the occasionally late night trip to the grocery sometimes.
6. Charging Station – This one is so cool! Charges all devices at once and looks clean on your nightstand.
7. Putting Green – Amazon has a few at a few different price points. This is SO FUN! I know the guys in my life would love it. I love an adult gift that can be opened and played with Christmas Day.
8. Kiehls – I love the yearly Kiehls shower gift sets. Great products!
9.Merkur Shave Kit – Joe loves this safety razor set. Warning – does not come with blades so order some on Amazon.
10. Duffle Bag – A nice travel bag is a must. I got Joe a nice one for Christmas 3 years ago and he has used it SO MUCH. He says he prefers a nice duffle over carry on luggage because we travel local on the weekends more than flying.
11. Leather Wallet – Guys always need new wallets and this one is under $50.
12. Carhartt Jacket – Joe is OBSESSED with all things Carhartt. I specifically like this jacket and I am getting it for him for Christmas (shhh). I like that it is casual but also can be dressed up.
13. Carhartt Vest – Joe has this one and lives in it. I am actually surprised by how much it goes with.
14. Nice Robe – A nice robe is something a guy will never ever buy themselves but loves once they have it. I will probably get Joe one this year. I think he’d like to lounge in it while reading TexAgs.